• The Weyburn Arts Council will be announcing a new public art project, at a meeting to be held in the Allie Griffin Art Gallery, starting at 7 p.m.
• The Richardson Pioneer Red Wings will host their Highway 39 rivals, the Estevan Bruins, at Crescent Point Place starting at 7:30 p.m.
• Assiniboia Park Elementary School will hold a family dance in the school gym from 6 to 8 p.m., hosted by the School Community Council.
• The Weyburn Comp Eagles junior boys basketball team will host a home tournament at the Eagle gym on Friday and Saturday.
• Weyburn Minor Hockey is hosting Hockey Weekend, with a pancake breakfast in the lobby of Crescent Point Place from 9 a.m. to noon for all minor hockey players and their families. They are taking donations of non-perishable food items for the Salvation Army’s food bank.
• The Richardson Pioneer Gold Wings will play two games as part of Hockey Weekend, hosting the Saskatoon Stars at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, and 1 p.m. on Sunday.
• The City of Weyburn is holding an open house for the public, in the lobby of City Hall, to get input on the Official Commmunity Plan and zoning bylaw. The come-and-go event will go from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• A cooking class for adults will be held at the Weyburn Public Library, with sessions at 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Call the library to register.