The Weyburn Public Library has started up online programming, since the library branch closed its doors to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The programming can be found on the Southeast Regional Library’s YouTube Channel (Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-l7YqMlgrmvrdWXzYPONXg), and their Facebook page.
Children's/Family Programming with Cora-Lynn Sexton will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 11 a.m. on YouTube, with the following selections.
1) Story Tuesdays - Join Ms. Cora for stories, songs, rhymes, and a surprise activity.
2) Music Wednesdays - Do your kids love music? Join Ms. Cora every Wednesday for songs, rhymes, and finger-plays.
3) Crafty Thursdays - Save those recyclable items and join Ms. Cora for an easy craft or art project you can do with your kids right in your own home.
4) Movement Fridays - Are your kids getting antsy being home? Join us for some movement activities that the whole family will enjoy.
Adult Programming will be provided Lisa Baird on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 2:30 p.m. via Facebook posts.
1) Tuesday Tips - We will give you some great tips on all sorts of subjects that you can try out, hacks, organizing, new uses for products, and items laying around the house.
2) We Love to Craft (Wednesdays) - We will post crafts for you to make and suggesting some substitute materials for what you have on hand.
3) Friday Cooking Program - We will posting simple recipes for you to try, using ingredients you should have around the house.
There will be a draw for patrons who post their finished projects (more details to come) to the library’s Facebook page.