The Weyburn Wildlife Federation has started an Archery Club with a facility secured to have a year round indoor archery lane. The facility is located in the Goodwater Curling rink which will serve the Weyburn and surrounding area. There are still some minor items to complete over the next couple of weeks, but they are ready to open. Archery club memberships are available at Edge Safety & Supply in Weyburn and will soon be available at The Goodwater Machine Shop or through Morley Forsgren and other Weyburn Wildlife Archery Coordinators.
Some of the requirements needed to be a member of the Weyburn Wildlife Federation Archery Club are:
- Must have a valid Weyburn Wildlife Federation Membership and purchase a Archery Club membership. Also sign an Archery Club Behavior Policy.
- Weyburn Wildlife Federation Archery Club Membership for the remainder of 2013:
Individual membership $50.00 and family of four will be $80.00.
- No other fee for members, other than key deposit & fees for tournaments or shoots.
Drop in Nights:
- Members (Archery club) no charge; non-members $20.00.
- At this time the club is looking at two regular shooting nights. Watch the Weyburn Wildlife Federation FaceBook page for updates or contact one of the coordinators.
- Members must sign out key and register any guest (only one per membership) and leave a $20.00 deposit for key.
- Keys must be returned after the day's use. If unable to return that day, key must be returned the next morning.
- Keys not returned or lost key, member will be charged full cost to have lock re-keyed. Deposit will be refunded on return of key.
- Keys not returned or anyone found not following the Archery Club Rules and etiquette will be subject to having privileges removed.
Watch for announcements in Weyburn This Week or on our Weyburn Wildlife Federation FaceBook page. For further information or any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on the Weyburn Wildlife FaceBook page.