Maker of the Month Application
Weyburn Arts Council wants to help the citizens of Weyburn get to know the many talented artists and makers that live amongst us.
The Maker of the Month will be featured in weekly posts, with links to your website, fb page and/or Instagram page. Posts will feature pictures of you, your work, and answers to the questions listed below.
To be our “Maker of the Month” please fill out the below information and return to:
Business Name: ______________________________________________________________
Please include 5-10 pictures or short videos of you and your work.
Include answers the following questions in your email.
1) Who are you and what do you do?
2) How do you know when a work is finished?
3) What inspires you?
4) What is your most important artist tool? Is there something you can’t live without in your studio?
5) How did you start making art?
6) Why do you make art?
7) What role does the artist have in society?
8) How has your practice change over time
9) What jobs have you done other than being an artist?
10) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
11) What’s your favourite art work?
Please keep in mind that your answers will be used to promote YOU!